Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HERE WE ARE....AT THE TWHNC


Where, oh where have we been, you ask??? Well, we have been to compete in the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration aka The Celebration in Shelbyville, Tennessee. First of all, photo courtesy of Shane Shiflet. Thank-you. Finally... a picture to be proud of. Now, it's time to brag!!! What a beautiful horse I have!!! I am one proud horse-mama. As one of the locals in Shelbyville said, "sheez a lawng n lean, mean wawking ma-sheen." I totally agree. She is awesome.
She's All That Jazz
So, "Thank-you's" go out to Russ Thompson's Stables and especially to Greg Bryant. Great job guys! We will be returning to So Cal this week. Phew...gotta get out of this heat and humidity. 105 degrees with high humidity is too much for me to handle not to mention my dog children. They are roasting. The pavement is too hot for their tootsies. Yee-ouch! So, final packing tonight and a hopeful early departure tomorrow morning is in order. YEE-HAW!!! (that's Tennessee talk) California here I come!!!
PS. More of my adventure to be updated ASAP which will include my luggage carrier taking flight, pics of diners, project updates, and the airstream adventure.

1 comment:

chad-roscoe said...

don't know what i missed more, you or your blog! so glad you are blogging again! love the photo. you both look beautiful.
you have all these hidden talents!
xx~
di