Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DID I EVER SHOW YOU THESE???

First of all, I have a very talented and generous friend, Dianne...who MADE/CREATED/DESIGNED these outfits. Yes, she actually sewed these wonderful outfits for Maxine! AMAZING, AREN'T THEY?!?
As I said in a previous post, I am lucky but I am really, really lucky to have such a talented and generous friend. And, how super cute will Maxine be in these retro inspired ensembles!?! Well, when we finally get Maxine home with us and venture out to a vintage car show, she will have to wear the 50's inspired dress with the shades. (See the Paddy Wagon Rides Again post.) And, when we travel with the airstream, she must sport the chenille shorts and cropped top. (Our airstream is a 1948 Wee Wind, I might add. See the Airstream Dream post.) Oh and, check out the pocket on the chenille shorts. It is a vintage pink stove. Love vintage stoves!!!
And if you want your own Dianne creation, she sells these on www.etsy.com under Itsy Betsy. I think this is the link to her virtual store. Enjoy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5104755


ITSY BETSY

3 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Awww shucks!
love you, and Maxine too!
xx~

The Princess's Mommy said...

OH My Gosh! Those outfits are adorable!! Miss Maxine is going to look so sweet in all of them. BTW-I rode past the "garage-ma-hall" the other day and WOW!! that thing is HUGE!!!!!
Love,
Monica

AmyO said...

Super cute outfits!