Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To Maxine. From Marme'.



These are some really cute things that my mom has given me for Maxine.
A pale pink knitted blanket, "Beetlejuice" dress, "Sox-Tab" Mary Jane shoes, "Adidas" tennis skirt, & "Sand and Sun" beach shoes. Just thought I would show them off for everyone to see. Thank-you, Mom for all the goodies!!! And, in the background is one of my vintage orange chenilles I am saving for Maxine's room.
And... the count down to "LID 1 Year" has begun. We are 4 days away from being logged in for 1 entire year! That's right... almost officially waiting for one year.

2 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Okay, I am jealus of that dress. It looks adorable!
Lucky!
xx~

bb said...

Hey Dianne, You can copy it and make them in every size for Sophie! It is really cute isn't it...but it is like a size 5!
B