Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just A Heads Up ..for my family and friends

Well, the next batch of referrals is on it's way but we will not be included again. It sure is better to know now rather than have to sweat it out hoping my agency will call in the next couple of days. Thank-you so much to the little birdie who checked with the stork. For those of you wondering what the heck is going on...you are not alone. We (and our expedited Nov 2006 LID friends) are as in the dark as you are. Oh and, our agency does not know or seem to have any way to find out any information either. And, in case you have lost count...we (expedited Nov 2006 LIDs) have now been skipped over for 4 months. And we have been waiting for 17 months. Fun. Fun. Not.
PS. But don't feel bad for me. I at least am on the expedited track. And, I have a summer full of activities planned including more horse shows! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Well, poot! That just ain't right (as we say here in the South). Well, if you were here, I'd treat you to a big ol' Kreme Delight chili dog and upside-down banana split!!

No, seriously, I'm sorry this is not the month. That just stinks!

Love,
Monica

suzanne said...

Love the horse, lucky Maxine, all our baby will have is 3 cats!

heres hoping for a May referral:) with speedy TA's and a quick travel! A girl can dream cant she!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Just checking in...I'm assuming no news again...ugh!

Monica