Saturday, June 28, 2008

8 MONTHS OLD....

Jin, Bi Yun

Jin, Bi Xia

Just wanted to let everyone know that the girls are now 8 months old!!! Happy 8 months to my babies!!! We should have them in our arms before they are 9 months old. Travel dates are still tenative but it is really close. And we received our Travel Approval yesterday, as well. So our Consulate Appointment has been requested. When we get confirmation of our CA then we buy plane tickets!!! OMG! Who is excited??? ME!!! That's who!!!

4 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Holy Frijoles! (How do you say that in Chinese?) Me too! I am also excited!
Wooo-hoooo!
xx~
:*D

The Princess's Mommy said...

Whoo-Hoo!! That TA was fast!! I can't wait to see them with you!!!
Love,
Monica

Nina said...

Very exciting!! We can't wait to meet your twin girls.

Don't hate me, but I tagged you :)

Details on our blog.
www.journeytokavanna.blogspot.com

suzanne said...

Beth I am so happy for you. Hugs you will be there soon!

Love S