Monday, July 16, 2007

HORSIN' AROUND....

Well, here are some photos of my equine baby girl. She is a Tennessee Walking Horse named She's All That Jazz. (I didn't name her... these horses are named after their "daddies." Her "daddy" is The Jazz Man.)
She is trained in So. Cal. but has already made the cross country trip (with our trainer, Russ Thompson) to Shelbyville, Tn for the TWHNC aka The Celebration. www.twhnc.com

So without further ado, her she is.


Here she comes... but that is not me riding her.


And, she won...this is her victory pass!!!


And, here she is with a very cute 12 year old girl showing her!!!


Uh, that's obviously not me either...but she(my horse) looks awesome!!!


And, there she goes. Tennessee or Bust!!!

2 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

So she's back east already?
She has big hooves, wow!
She looks great!
xx~

Cheysu said...

She looks beautiful! I'll have to post some pictures of our Trakhner/TB showhorse for you, as well as another pic of my 6 year old's Shetland/Welsh cross.
Will you have your new daughter up and running on your mare, or will you get her a pony/horse of her own in due time?

Best wishes for a speedy referral!