Thursday, May 31, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....


And, boy have I gotten some awesome gifts which I will post later after I check on the construction crew....


What a special doll from Dianne.


And this inflatable tub quacks!


Leave it to Dianne to find the most interesting book!


WE INTERRUPT THIS BIRTHDAY TO BRING YOU THE ROACH COACH THAT CAME TO MY HOUSE!!!
MOM IS BUYING ME A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY LUNCH... the best BLT I have ever eaten! WHO ELSE HAD A ROACH COACH SHOW UP AT THEIR HOUSE FOR THEIR VERY OWN BIRTHDAY LUNCH?!? PROBABLY JUST ME.



Check out this super chic reed diffuser that Kathy, my Mandarin teacher and friend gave me. How sweet is that!?! And, the perfect stainless steel thermos to carry to China for keeping Maxine's water warm for her formula is, of course, from the the most fabulous...Dianne.


Ooooo, look at the cute little sporty shoes for Maxine from Dianne!!


And, look at these Nike SBs Bears from Mok. Anybody else have any of these??? The brown material is actually Teddy Bear material!

There are so many more presents to post. I am a lucky girl.

1 comment:

chad-roscoe said...

Damn, roach coach, nike "bear"skin sneakers, what did you do to get on God's good side?
Lucky girl!
Happy happy birthday!
xx~
di