Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eight More Mile to Louisville


Look what I found out today!!! Our master upholsterer in Athens, AL is a talented musician as well! Who knew!?!? He made some of the furniture for our latest project in Athens and reupholstered some of what was my grandmother's furniture for us.
I love the line he says at the end....
He was using all his fingers and all his strings.
On our crew, our master brick masons are very talented musicians, also. Our award winning metal fabricator is a musician as well. And now I found out our upholsterer is too.
Well...we might just have to have a party!?! Now if only the kitchen cabinets were complete. Oh and, I hear the cabinet fabricators can fry a mean turkey though. Speaking of turkeys... ; )
PS. I'm still looking for some digital pics of the upholstery work Roger created for us.

No comments: